Friday, January 15, 2021

Happy New Year!!!

 Hey, Happy New Year!!  It's January 15th! You may have made resolutions and you may not have.

Here's the thing, it's only January! Making new habits and achieving your goals takes time. Be patient and be kind to yourself. Simply begin again...and then again and again.
Take notes of your better days and your not great ones too. Practicing good habits consistently requires setting up your environment and your mind-set for success. On the days I lunge into the "news" without centering myself first, I find myself feeling disconnected and "unmagical." On the days I wake up to some good music, do some writing and stretching, set my intention and count my blessings, I feel like a million bucks all day. We are half way through the month and it's Friday!
Why not review the past two weeks and see what habits you need to incorporate or eliminate. Make your list.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment